Monday, February 22, 2010

Craving

Have you ever craved something you never had
Craved something you have never touched
Wanted something you knew little about
Needing it as if you've had it all your life

Craving....

Wanting him in ways I never would've imagine
I love his brain, everything he's all about.
Fueling my wanting for him both physically and mentally
Wanting both his body and his soul

Craving.....

His voice, his words, his intelligence
I crave talking to him beyond the things we do now
I want to know all about his wants, his fears, his wounds
His past, present and future I crave to know

Craving....

His beautiful face and sexy body
I picture it in my mind and my lips get wet
Thinking of touching his gorgeous physique
Having him inside me in so many ways

Cravings....

Will they ever be satisfied
Will my want and need for him ever subside
Mmmm....I crave him in the worst ways


I guess I'll just have to get by

No comments: