Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello....



As I'm walking I notice your figure in front of me, and immediately the sight of you turns me on fire. I walk slowly towards you and the thoughts rush into my mind. I begin to undress you with my eyes. My wanting beginning to surface rapidly. All I can think about is feeling your arms around me, feeling my body against yours. Tasting those lips, and having you inside me. I begin to ache. Looking into your eyes, I notice that my desire is equally matched. I still can't believe that I get to have you after all. That I'll get to enjoy you both physically and spiritually. When I reach you, you slowly put your arms around my waist, as I lock mines around your neck. I feel you smell me in, caressing your face on my shoulders and neck. Smelling my hair and then caressing my face. Every movement sending small chills down my spine, as my body becomes highly alert to the masculine touch. I feel your beautiful hands on the small of my back, your hands sliding up and down my center. All I can think about is having you naked asap! I feel somewhat weird, because I've never wanted anyone so bad. Never needed anyone as bad. Felt like maybe these feelings and emotions will be too much to control. But I talked myself down before doing something irrational. I didn't want to jump into it too fast. I needed to savor it as much as I could. I needed to torture myself a little, before completely giving in. I wanted to take you in from all aspects. I wanted to watch you talk, eat, drink, walk, your gestures, your movements, everything. Then I wanted to sex you. Yet, one thing I was sure I couldn't wait for was kissing those lips. As you slowly made your way to the front of my face, I began kissing your cheek, your jaw line, your cute chin, and finally made it to your bottom lip. I took it into my lips, and sucked on it lightly. Then took your top lip, and kissed it softly. I continue to kiss those luscious lips, getting more passionate as we continue. We take a breather and go back to kissing once again, this time softly and slowly. I pull myself away, because I could already feel myself getting wet inside. I kiss your cheek, and let go of our embrace, looked into your eyes, and finally for the first time said "Hey".

No comments: