Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shrug...

So something nice happened to my sister. And I'm super duper happy for her. Some really cute football player hollered at her at work, and she actually had to balls to call him when he left his number. And she noticed that he's a real cool interesting guy. She's liking him. And I really wish this can be the beginning of a fairytale for her. If I can't have one, I sure hope she does.

I have my 2nd lil sister, who's in a relationship with a really good looking 26 year old, whos a goooooooood guy, wants all the right things by her. Wants to marry her, take care of her, give her children, and be the right man for her, and all she can think about is thats, she wants to party, and have fun.

The irony of the world. Things that I look for. Things that my bestfriend look for in guys, we can't get. Maybe because they are short, petite, and beautiful. While, I'm nice, I guess. I can't even get the one guy that I do want, to want me back. I can't get him to give me the things that I crave frm him. And I have this huge fairytale wish in my mind, and I'll give up the "fairytale" just to be with him.

*sigh* Life is so unfair... =(

No comments: