Monday, October 27, 2008

I AM READY FOR LOVE

The bible says love your neighbor like you love yourself. Yet there are so many ppl who dont love themselves, how can they love others. And in order for someone to love themselves they have to Love God, and have a relationship with God. Speaking for myself, for so long I had forgotten my first love, which was God. I had forgotten the joy i had when i was in love with God, and i was immersed in his works. When i enjoyed serving him. Since that point everything in my life started going wrong. At the point in which i left God behind, to look for something else to find joy in, my life started going wrong. Its like leaving that good girl or good guy you have, to go out be with other women and men, not noticing that you will never find another girl or guy like that every again. I thought that i would be happy going out clubbin, or drinking, and i was wrong. Now i have to work on my rekindled relationship with God, now i have to look inside of me and see whats stopping me from reaching that level of spirituality i want to be in. By loving God, i will learn to love myself, and when i love myself, i will be able to love others, and then others will love me too. The bible says in Matthew 22 : 37 Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” I am finally able to commit to my love for God. I dont wanna be a player no more, im not running from commitment. I AM READY FOR LOVE!!!

No comments: