Monday, October 13, 2008

Rejoice in The Lord

This past weekend I had one of the best times in my life. And yes Im talking about church. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I feel sooo happy, i feel like finally my spiritual life is going to be ok. Im happy spiritually and now that has been able to make me happy emotionally, and physically. I lost the count on how many times i caught the holy ghost. I FELT GREAT!!! Im so happy to see that the youth in my church is finally getting together, and we are finally on the same spiritual level. So is the rest of the church. Finally i feel like everyone feels like a family and we all have love for each other. All the hypocrits that were causing problems are gone, and we are all in the same level. We are all hungry for the Lords prescence, we are all looking for his glory. GLORY JESUS, PRAISE GOD!!!!

No comments: