Monday, January 3, 2011

Either/Or

There are women who are hard to give thier hearts, but easy to give thier vag. Then there are others like me, who are easy to give thier heart, but hard to give the vag. I began to analyze this. Those who give thier vags easily seem to have more men after them since men are so sexually oriented. While us who hold back on that but are ready to give our hearts, men seem to run away. Why is that? Maybe because men are afraid to take something as valuable as your heart. But aren't they both valuable in their own way. I wish I wasn't so easy to love. I wish I was the other way around. At the end of the day, your mileage won't affect you, like the scars on your heart do.





All she wants is a boy who will call her at 4am, because he couldn't sleep; hold her hand for no reason at all, wrap his arms around her and hold her tight; treat her like she's the most important thing in the world; but mostly she just wants to know someone cares.

No comments: