Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Clouds....

I remember every word you said, okay? I'm not that naive and I'm not that stupid. I've been broken before, I can deal. I'm not scared of moving on with my life. What I'm scared of is that I'll realize somewhere along the road, that you were my life.



I'm amazed how yesterday, I told you absolutely everything, and today, we go out of our way to ignore each other.


I can’t stand to watch you go cause in my head deep down I know I don’t want to live without you.


Its hard to let go. 'Cause with him, I was just me. I didn't have to be anyone but myself. People like that are hard to find. And I think once we lose those people, we were afraid we'd never find them again.


Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was way over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that he liked me. But maybe, just maybe I'm tired of being alone.

Moving on is a process. You have to promise yourself that you're really ready to let go and remember that is takes t-i-m-e.






Clouds? Because you told me to look out the window when I was scared to fly alone. Most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Hope you see this. *shrug*

No comments: