Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Please, save me!



She gets on her knees and pleads.
"Please, save me! Please, don't do this to me!"
She cried furiously, her hands on her head.
She desperately looks around.
Tries to scream, hoping someone would hear her.
She claws the ground. Tries to crawl towards me,
"Please, don't let me die! Please, look at me!"
My back is to her. My anger is too strong.
I no longer want to feel sympathy for her.
I no longer want her in my life.
As I think of all the pain she caused, my anger rises like gasoline to a fire.
I clench my fist closed hard, she deserves this.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Please, save me!"
I turn slowly to her and stare at her in her eyes.
She sees my eyes and backs down in fear.
She realizes that all hope is gone.
That I no longer hold her to any regards.
The weakness of her being is repulsive to me.
I refuse to save her.
The more she calls out to me, the more I hate her.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." she whispers.
She realizes what she has done to me.
She realizes that all she ever did was hurt me.
She realizes that her life is about to end.
"I'm giving up. I give up."
I refuse to be controlled by her no longer.
I have finally stood up, and was able to beat her
I was able to make her crumble.
I was finally strong enough to kick her down.
I turn back around.
I begin to shed a tear and walk away.
As much as I hate her for what she did.
I'm sad that it had to end this way.
"I'm sorry." I said in a whisper unheard to her ears.
And I left her there in that room, alone, to never be found.

No comments: