Friday, November 25, 2011

What I Really Feel Inside



One day, his name just didn't make me smile anymore.
This is your choice. it’s black and white. Not a shade of gray, because when you love someone there’s no such thing as halfway.

But he didn't choose me...
You're like a monkey bar, and I held on. It was fun at first, just hanging there, feet far off the ground, but then I started to get blisters and my hands they started to sweat and I started to slip,but I continued to hold on, adjusting my hands to make them stay, but eventually I figured out that it really was time to let go.

So once again, I feel my heart break over something that was in my head. But don't forget, I meant every word I should have left unsaid.

What is heartbreak? Is it lying on the bathroom floor trying your damnest to breathe while simutaneously wondering why it went wrong, how you're gonna get up and pretend like everything is alright, and what the hell are you going to do about that hole in your chest? Yeah, I think that's it.

You're going to go through heartbreak. There's going to be withdrawl, you're going to feel like something's not right, but eventually you start to think of that person a few times a day, then a few times a week, then a few times a month, then you find yourslef not thinking about them at all and it's easier to say you're okay and there isn't much pain. But until then, you have to take baby steps.. It's not going to happen all at once.
The hardest part of a heartbreak is that moment when you realize that all the dreams you had, all those visions you had being with this person disappears. Everything after that moment is moving on.

Dear Brain, sorry for overloading you with thoughts of him. Dear Tummy, sorry for the butterflies. Dear Pillow, I'm sorry for all the tears. Dear Heart, sorry for all the damage. Dear Me, sorry for being head over heels in love with him.
Sometime you just have to try not to care, no matter how much you do because sometimes you mean nothing to someone who means everything to you.
If you're getting pushed away don't hold on tighter. Letting go when you're getting pushed is the only way he will feel what it's like without you. Even though it's the hardest thing to do, do it for him.

Sometime you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there was ever something there to hold on to.
Too bad for you, that when you had me didn't know what to do, games over - you lose.

Want my advice? Stay mad as long as you can. Because once you're not mad anymore, it hurts. It hurts like hell and once it hurts that bad you can't make yourself mad anymore.
When you walk away from something and there's no gravitational pull, then you know you're doing the right thing.

I hate the times when you want something so bad you trick yourself into believing it can happen, even when common sense tells you to give up.

You wanna know what the truth is? I still love you, and I probably will love you for a very long time. But I can't just be your buddy because as much as I enjoy the concept of being "just friends" in reality it's a bizarre form of torture and I'm just not willing to participate. So right now, what I want to do is just move on, and get over you and the only way for me to do that is to erase you from my world.

It's hard to get over people, I mean really get over them. You can start to have feelings for other people, but it doesn't mean you're over them. It just means you're moving on.

I tried so hard. you know that, right? I tried harder than you could ever imagine, and now here I am, trying my best just to forget everything. Every piece of you, the way you smell, the feel of your skin. I can still feel you. I think I always will.

Letting go doesn't mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.

Yeah, I'm broken, but I'll be okay. Day after day, I'll look at the pieces of myself you scattered around. It'll take a while, but I'll be whole again soon enough.

I'm moving on. No more waiting. No more hurt. If you wanted me you could've had me, but you didn't. You blew your chances. Now, I hope you're happy living your life wondering what if you took your chances with me. Cause I'm no longer here. I'm no longer waiting.

If you really need him, fate won't let you lose him. Fate will bring him back. It might not be soon, but he will come back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog