Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feelings... *sigh*

The way he makes me feel inside. The smiles that won't go away. And the only man I want is him. And I want to love him like I have never loved anyone before. But I don't know if he wants me to love him like that. Seems like he could do without it.

Yet I have these other guys... good guys, who treat me, or go after me in the ways that I wish he would. And maybe if he wasn't in the picture, I would so probably be trying to get something started with them. But he is in the picture, and at the end of the day, I only want him, and none of these guys make me FEEL like he does.

I don't know if that makes me stupid or not. Don't know how this will turn out. But when I'm with him, I'm just so happy. When I kiss him, I have this uncontrollable smile that won't go away. This deep feeling inside that makes me giddy and happy. When I look at him, and I hear him talk, and when he's funny, just as well as goofy, all I can think about is how beautiful he is. And I don't know what all these feelings mean, but I wish I could know how this will all end up.  Just wish I knew.


No comments: