Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Night I Will Never Forget!

So last night was THE night! Lol

I didn't have any expectations. I had created many scenarios, but I made sure to disregard them all to avoid any disappointments.

First, I saw my bestfriend Milly and was out with her, and hung out with her, and had a blast with her at Time Square. She showed me everything she could last night about trains and transportation.

Then I met my best guy friend of about I think like 10 years!!! I was sooooooooooo excited to see him! We gave each other the biggest hug ever! Its been a loooong time. I'm soooo happy to finally be able to give him a real hug, after all those cyber hugs that just didn't do the same.

And lastly but definitely not least, I got to meet the man that only with the thoughts of him my heart is racing. Thats means so much to me. Being in his embrace, feeling his lips on mine, I wish I could've stayed like that forever.

Had so many emotions last night. I was on a high of emotions on the train ride back home. Kept thinking about everything that happened and I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face.

*sigh* Got the meeting part out the way... wonder how it will all go down after this. Only God knows.

By the way, I might be staying with my cousins in the Bx now. It sucks that it had to go down like this, but it is what it is....

No comments: