Friday, October 28, 2011

The Things Unsaid

I kind of wanted to woman up for this. And for the first time be brave, and pour my heart out live and in person, but I guess things happen for a reason, and maybe the things I wanted to say weren't meant to be said out loud. So I guess I'll keep them to myself... maybe... don't know... all things happen for a reason.
 ,
I’m a woman. I have feelings. I am emotional. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I look too deep into everything’s meaning. I dream big. My expectations are high. I can tell when I’m being lied to but sometimes I wish I didn’t. Yes I get jealous at times, and I’m always scared I’ll lose you. But in the back of my head, I do realize my worth and who I am, and I know that if you may not want me, its not because I'm not good enough, but because I'm just not for you. And I'm sure there is someone else out there who will see me, and realize that I'm the one for him. But deep down inside, everyday, I wish you realize I'm it for you. That’s why when I ask how you are, I mean it. When I ask how your day was, I genuinely want to know. And when I say I love you, I’m not lying.
All I really want is for him to finally tell me how he really feels about me. That way, when I look at him, I'm not still second guessing what he really means or how he really feels. I want something concrete. I don't want to interpret anymore. I just want to know clearly what he really feels.


No comments: