Sunday, October 16, 2011

Empire State Of Mind

So I made it to New York today... I've been nervous for days now, and I'm finally here.

Already seen and notice a lot of things...
1 - I need to woman up and just GET OUT.
2 - Staying with my uncle will be an issue
3 - Its not that cold, but its cold. Lol
4 - I'm going to have allergies all the time I'm here.

I don't know, I don't want to jinx myself but I remember when I was going to DR, I was scared, had bad expectations, thought it was goin to be difficult to get around, and boring. It turned out to be soooo different. I had lots of fun apart from the fact that I got surgery and was on bed rest.

Here in NY, first day isn't going so well. I'm kind of scared to get out, but hopefully tomorrow, once I get out with Milly, I can learn somethings and I won't look so much like a tourist. Also, I'm thinking of staying with my other cousins.

I come here and my uncle begins to give me the usual Church speeches. The place that I'm staying, isn't very easy to get access in and out. And if I'm going to be in and out, I don't want the drama. I thought I would have my own room away, where I could get in and out, but I can't.

I don't know. I will keep you update. Hopefully this gets better, and all gets well.

Come on New York, be good to me! 


No comments: