Friday, April 22, 2011

The Exception

Everyone who knows me can tell you that I only love my men with color in them. That I just can't do pink. But this guy right here, he is the only exception. [Insert: Paramore - You Are The Only Exception]



The Exception
This is Channing Tatum. The only white boy I would go white for. He is absolutely beautiful. I first fell in love with him in the movie Step Up. I loved the way he would look at the girl playing the main role aka his love interest. I would see the way he would look at her, and I remember saying "Wow, he is a great actor, he really looks like he loves her. Look at how he looks at her!" Turns out that they got together after the movie and are now married. I couldn't be happier for them! Anyways, he has the most perfect face, eyes, voice, body. He use to be a model, and a stripper. LOL And apart from the physical, in his interviews and the way you see how he acts he seems to have the most cool and down to earth personality and I love him for it. All his movie roles have been awesome! Step Up, Coach Carter, Dear John, G.I. Joe, Fighting... I have loved him in every single one! He's hot!!














I'll call him my White Chocolate. He's just totally hot!!! *fanning myself*

No comments: