Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mr. Spalding

Anyone who knows me, knows just how much I love basketball. Its my favorite sport. Now in the NBA you would think there woud be a large amount of good looking men. Well there are, but not as many as I would like. If it was up to me, there would be one on every team, but in reality thats not the case. Anyways my dreamboat guy in the basketball world is....
Mr. Spalding

This is Chris Paul aka CP3. He plays for the New Orleans Hornets. He's a Carolina boy, and you know what they say about those Carolina boys... lol. He's 25 years old, will turn 26 in May. He's 6ft tall. And he's just ADORABLE!! He's GORGEOUS!! What I love about him are his eyes, lips, and smile. His ears stick out in the most adorable way too! LOL He's just sooo freaking cute. Why is he Mr. Spalding? Because he's my basketball dream guy. Chris Paul isn't just good looking, but he's shown to be a great guy as well. Generous, helping, extremely nice, sweet, passionate, and just a beautiful person. I think thats what I love the most about him, that not only is he gorgeous, and plays basketball, and very well at that, but he's also a great person inside and thats the most beautiful part of all. If I had to be a basketball wife, I will only be his, because no other guy is worth all that drama.













Now, in plain nice clothes, he's adorable, and gorgeous, but in his basketball uniform, and when he's playing basketball, he is extremely sexy! I find him soooooo hot! He's just *dreamy sigh* awesome!


No comments: