Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gone & Never Coming Back

Been listening to that Melanie Fiona song "Gone and Never Coming Back" non-stop.

 I love it.
I so understand it.
Melanie killed it!
And she's SO beautiful by the way...
Anyways the song has me feeling some type of way.
{Yeah... another one about him. =( *shrug* }
Got me thinking of him again.
He was in remission for a little bit,
But today I'm thinking of him again.
Well been thinking of him since I heard the Melanie song lastnight.
The song states how he told her he loved her, and then he left.
I so understand her in that part.
One day we are talking about love, and the next he tells me it will never be.
And he tells me to just stop and move on.
As if it were that easy to just move on from someone you love.
As if the mission had ended because my heart was in it.
Boy this song depicts exactly how I feel.


Anyways, yeah I miss him, and think of him every once in a while.
But now it no longer brings me pain.
Oh, and now I don't feel the need to talk to him when I see his name.
I actually disguised his name with another.
Saved him under "Hes Not That Into You" Lol
Using it as a constant reminder, my mental stop sign. Lol
But really, it doesn't hurt anymore.
And I've ceased all my silly predictions of what it could've been.
I have finally accepted it for what it is, and I am at peace with it.
I hope that he's happy, I really do.
I hope that he's not going through anything bad. I hope everything is cool.
I wish all the best for him.
And if I see him some day, I will smile, and hug him, as if it were the first time I met him.
As if he was a complete stranger. As if my heart had never yearned for him.
I know I can do it.
But now, I have finally accepted that he's gone and never coming back.


She gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind.

No comments: