Tuesday, April 5, 2011

He wraps his arms around her shoulders. Lays his head on top of hers. With his eyes closed he takes deep breaths. "Getting over you took me longer than I would've ever imagined." he says. She removes his embrace. She turns around and takes a few steps away. Tears build up in her eyes. The tears fight themselves out the corners. He gets closer once again. Turns her around. Cups her face in his hands. Watches the tears fall. "What’s wrong?" he dares to ask. With her eyes closed she whispers "Lucky you, unfortunately, I'm still not over you."



My love...

The love that I am able to radiate. My love is pure. My love is unconditional. I believe in loving someone through thick and thin. I believe in doing whatever to make them happy. I believe in giving myself full hearted, full minded, full body.

My love...

I am that girl that will sit with you all night. I will listen to you vent and rant. I will hold you as you cry. I will help you carry the burden in your heart. I will support you in everything that is best for you.

My love...

Is innocent to the core. Searches for her frog Prince without losing hope. Sees all, hears all, feels all, and still continues to grow. Loses many, wins few, and continues to fight more. My love will be a continuous function heading to infinity.

My love...

Most times unseen. Most times unappreciated. Most times unwanted. Most times taken for the wrong reasons. Most of the time selfishly apprehended.

My love...



Renesmee... Renesmee, Bella and I. A trinity of conjured emotional pain. Mixed with a hopeless romantic brain. Yes... a trinity of one human being. A trinity... thoughts beyond believing. Renesmee is a spiritual mixture of good and evil. Her insides as delicate as every human infrastructure. Her outside as hard as anything impenetrable. The perfect human monster imaginable. Renesmee was a product of the love Bella had for Edward times the pain of her transformation caused by his venom. Love conceived her. His evil traits made Renesmee strong and unbreakable. Her love gave her a heartbeat and blood in her veins. She has Bella's eyes, and my brain. Renesmee is what Bella lives for, and what Bella lives for, is what I stand for. Renesmee's beauty is beyond measure, Tough skin that cannot be punctured, Her heart beats faster than the average, and her vicious non venomous bite is incredible. Renesmee is in me and I will live for her, and do what’s best for her, using Bella's new transformed body, to acquire all of my desires.




She walks away slowly without looking back. He stands there watching her and runs to catch her. "Why are you leaving me?" he pleads. She stares blankly at him and replies "I love you so much. I always will. But I love myself more right now. And you clearly, you don't have what I need." She begins to shed tears once again. Deep down, she wanted him to be it. She wanted him to be the one for her. She wanted him to be what she deserved. But he never appreciated her enough to give her that. He didn't believe or loved himself enough to be good for her. And this time she couldn't fix that. She couldn't do anything for him that didn't involve hurting her. Therefore she walked away hoping he wouldn't chase after her.

No comments: