Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Prototype

The following posts will be to lighten things up a bit. And why not lighten things up with boys (well men) who make me feel gushy and giggly inside when I see them... (on tv ofcourse). Hope you enjoy... Lol

TO BEGIN......


Mr. Prototype

This is Anthony "Romeo" Santos from the biggest Bachata group Aventura. He was born in NY. He's half Dominican and half Puerto Rican. As you see, I call him the prototype. Why? Well because he's perfect. His skin color, his body type, his height, his smile, his eyes, his dimples, his ears, the cutest nose, his personality, the writer in him, his voice, the fact that he can sing, his swag, the fact that he's Dominican, everything. Everything that I have ever dreamed in my perfect guy Romeo has it. I go completely boy crazy over him. His songs, which he writes, touch my heart. A song that I saw, or believe to see a lot of him in, was "Soy Hombre". I think that one totally made me fall in love with him. Because I could so see him in that song. I <3 you Romeo!!!
*dreamy sigh*






To me he's gorgeous, adorable, sexy, hot, beautiful, sweet, manly, and I can see the roughness in him too. ;-) He's just right. He's Mr. Prototype.

2 comments:

shanoo said...

Try to the that!

Anonymous said...

Oops true to the that...lol